For the salmon:
90gr Salmon with out skin
300ml Vegetable oil
2 each Vanilla
For the pickles:
200ml Apple vinegar
75gr Red onion
20gr Smith apple
For the sparkling nectarine soup:
2 each nectarine
For the salmon
1. Infuse the oil with the vanilla to 80ºC during 30min.
2. Strain the result and to reserver.
3. Make a brine with the salt and water.
4. Salmon enter the brine during 30 min.
5. Dry the salmon with paper.
For the pickles
Boiling the vinegar with the sugar.
Cut the red onion in Julienne fine.
Cook 20 min the red onion into the vinegar to slow fire.
With the apple is same, but cook 1 min and to reserver.
For the sparkling nectarine soup
1. Extract the bone of the nectarine.
2. Liquefy the skin and pomace of the nectarine.
3. Introducing in mounter and working the juice.
For the dill oil
( Ingredients: 100gr leaves of dill | 30ml Vegetable oil | Ice and water)
1. Leaves enter the ice and water during 20min.
2. Dry very well witch a paper and reserver 10gr for the presentation
3. Grind the leaves with the oil.
4. Strain and reserve.
Ice and water
1. Clean the turnip and cut very fine
2. Turnip enter the ice and water during 5min.
3. Dry the turnip with paper.
Finishing and presentation
1. Cook the salmon enter the vanilla oil during 4 min to 70ºC.
2. Dry the salmon.
3. In the plate, put a little the dill oil.
4. On top of the oil put the salmon.
5. Beside the salmon put the nectarine soup.
6. Over the salmon put the fresh dill, onion red, turnip, apple and black salt.
7. Finish with a little the dill oil beside the nectarine soup.