YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We’d like to mention what we’re implementing to reassure you, you couldn’t be in safer hands:
• Our restaurants are fitted with the industry’s leading ventilation system, neutralising airborne virus and changing the air every 3 minutes.
• Our restaurants are spacious, and tables are spaced 2 metres apart, so our guests and teams are comfortably able to maintain social distance.
• You’ll see we continue to use face masks to keep each other safe, and we kindly remind our guests to wear face masks and maintain social distance, when moving around the restaurant too.
• We check our teams are well and fit to work ahead of their shifts.
• Our team and guests are getting temperature checked on their arrival to the restaurant.
• We have anti-bacterial gels around the restaurant, which are for use as many times as you’d like.
• You’ll see anti-bacterial doormats, to remove any bacteria from the ground.
• You can check our menu online using our QR code or, if preferred, a single use paper menu will be available
• The way we lay your table has altered slightly, now bringing your cutlery to the table in a sealed envelope.
• Our cleaning and disinfection procedures have been enhanced, happening more regularly, and focusing on high touch points.
• We’ve also become a cashless restaurant, soon to be offering an order and pay on your phone system.
• With the exception of at-the-counter dining spaces, we currently offer no bar service.
• In line with Government restrictions, we accommodate groups of up to 6 people from a single household only, and we are closing our restaurants at 10pm.
• You can view our full Covid-19 risk assessment here for further information on how we ensure Iberica remains Covid Safe!
We kindly ask our guests to follow current government rules when visiting our restaurants, including:
- NHS Track and Trace registration is available in all our restaurants. Please use the QR code provided to register upon arrival. Your contact details will be taken and held securely for 21 days and may be used as part of the NHS test and trace programme.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell, have any COVID-19 related symptoms or if you are self-isolating as a precaution.
- For further information and updates, please check your current local restrictions. Click here for info on your local area
Thank you for trusting and supporting us.