Although things, understandably, might be a bit different when you dine with us, we want you to be able to relax and enjoy your visit. We are taking lots of steps to keep our guests and teams safe, a summary of the main ones are below:
- All our restaurants feature an industry leading ventilation system, that neautralises airbourne viruses and renews the air an average 20 times per hour.
- We have disinfectant doormats at the entrance of our restaurants as an extra hygiene measure.
- As part of your booking, we will ask you to download the NHS track and trace app, which will speed up your arrival to the restaurant. You'll then have to scan the QR code on arrival to 'check in' this the program.
- Your contact details will be taken and held securely for 21 days and may be used as part of the NHS test and trace programme.
- Our tables are spaced 2 metres apart wherever possible and we’ve made the flow through the restaurants spacious so our guests and teams are all able to give each other space.
- Please work with us by taking responsibility of your own social distancing too, and by wearing a face mask when moving around the restaurant.
- Hand sanitisers have been installed throughout the restaurants
- Our restaurants are now cashless
- At-table online ordering and payment will soon be an option
- Our teams will be wearing face coverings we ask our guests to also wear face masks when walking around the restaurant and social distancing can’t be maintained.
- Our team members will be washing their hands frequently and have been trained on the most effective method
- We have dedicated and trained members of staff cleaning our restaurants, paying close attention to high touch points, continuously throughout the day.
- Our team and guests have temperature checked when arriving to the restaurant. Anyone displaying any symptoms associated with COVID-19 will be sent home immediately and we will take all next steps as advised by the NHS
- We have completed a COVID-19 risk assessment, in line with government guidelines. This can be viewed here: Iberica Risk Assesment
- We will accept reservations of no more than 6 guests and will be requiring all guests to have vacated the restaurant by 10pm, in line with UK law.
We kindly ask the following from our guests:
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell, have any COVID-19 related symptoms or if you’re self-isolating as a precaution
- Upon arrival please wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided
- Use the NHS track and trace system
- We ask our guests to also wear face masks when walking around the restaurant and social distancing can’t be maintained.
- Observe at least a 1m distancing rule as a minimum with all other guests
- Ensure that all members of your party including children adhere to government guidelines on distancing during your visit
- Please ensure that as per government guidelines that your booking adheres to guidelines set out by local authorities, not exceeding the maximum number of households.
- Please do not attempt to order at the bar, as we are operating table service only.
We thank you for your continued understanding and co-operation as we all work together.