Creating valuable work and working lives for everyone in the family is paramount to us.
This is why we’ve made it our top priority to build a benefits package that promotes working life balance, growth and an enjoyable time at work!
These are some of the current initiatives in place to make the Iberica Journey memorable for everyone here!
- No zero-hour contract, unless you ask us for one because it suits you. And a competitive pay that we review as often as we can to ensure we continue to offer competitive remuneration
- A dedicated training team and state-of-the-art training platforms to get you where you want. There are lots of training and development opportunities.
- Proper homecooked meals for our team, 2 per day if you are working break shifts or finishing late.
- Coffee and tea for free, as much as you want!
- Take as many holidays as you need! We will pay up to 28, and spread your holiday pay in the way that suits you best.
- Enhanced holiday allowance. An extra day for each year you work with us, up to 33 days per year!
- Sick pay, parental leave, and bereavement leave policies. You don’t get just the statutory.
..and not only that:
- Free English Tuition delivered by a tutor on site!
- Celebrate your Birthday: Dinner on us!
- Refer a Friend Scheme, generous incentives if you help us build a dream team!
- Great Staff Discounts (50% in all our restaurants)
- Free CODE subscription; access to great discounts in local Bars & Restaurants across the country
- Summer and Christmas team parties!
- Cycle to Work Scheme