Time of preparation: 1h
- 50ml Castillo de Canena Family
- Reserve Picual EVOO
- 500g strawberries
- 500g ripe tomatoes
- 50g red peppers
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tin of lychees
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend throughly.
- Remove the stems from the tomatoes and strawberries, the heart from the garlic clove and the seeds from the pepper.
- Add salt, pepper and vinegar to taste.
- Strain the strawberry gazpacho through a sieve to make it smooth. Chill in the refrigerator. Chop lychees.
- Serve gazpacho in cups and garnish with lychees and a drizzle of Castillo de Canena Family Reserve Picual Extra Virgin olive oil.