1 medium onion
Salt and pepper
1. Peel the potatoes and slice them. Finely chop the onion and fry it in the oil until soft and translucent.
2. Add the potatoes, turn down the heat to low and fry them with the onion, stirring occasionally, until they are tender.
(At this point you can add red or green peppers or some sliced chorizo if you wish).
3. Beat the eggs, season and pour them into the frying pan with the onion and potatoes.
4. Turn it over when it’s set and brown the other side.
5. Good with a green salad and a glass of Tio Pepe.