250g of spaghetti
1 medium sized can of white tuna
1 medium sized can of cockles in brine (keep the juice)
1 medium can of mussels
1 or 2 table spoons of flour
250cl of fish stock
1 bay leaf
1 half onion
1 clove of garlic
1 red pepper
1 small tomato
Salt, white pepper and finely chopped parsley
1. Chop the onion and pepper very finely and fry lightly in a pan.
2. Chop the tomato and crush the garlic and add to the pan, when mixed; vigorously stir in the flour for approximately 3 min, taking care not to burn the mixture.
3. Gradually pour in the fish stock and (warm) cockle juice, stirring continuously.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add the tuna, cockles, mussels and bay leaf, then leave to cook for 5 minutes.
6. Boil the spaghetti until it is “al dente”, drain, and place on a serving dish.
7. Pour the sauce on top and serve immediately.
Serve with grated cheese and egg.