2 cans of mussels
400g of brown rice
1 can of peas
1 medium sized onion, finely diced
4 medium sized tomatoes
Salt and pepper to season
1. Lightly fry the onions in an earthenware pan.
2. When starting to brown, add the tomato, diced parsley and peas.
3. Season with herbs, salt and pepper.
4. Add 100g of rice per head, slightly brown, adding 300g of water per 100g of rice (1 part of rice per 3 of water)
5. Five minutes before the rice is ready, add the mussels.
6. This rice is served with a little bit of water, so make sure you don’t cook it until is dry.
Place soup in a bowl and sprinkle some chopped parsley on top